Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bungee Jumping

So I watched this episode of The Bachelor when the bachelor and one of his many wife to be decided to go bungee jumping so that they can become more closer with each other under dire situation of being 10 feet above the cliff, head hanging upside down.
And I thought, how scary can bungee jumping be?
The Optimist in me: Hell yeah, I would do it just for the adrenaline rush and just so I can proclaim myself as a fearless person who laughs in the face of danger and tell people how cool a person i am and make them all green with envy.
The Pessimist in me: What if the safety rope suddenly breaks and me, all helpless hanging upside down is going to face death heads first, if its a cliff, I am going to fracture my skull and die pronto. If its a river, worst still, my swimming skill is somewhat next to a kid with floats attached.
Then I thought, maybe not now, maybe when I have gone to those 100 places to visit before you die, who know, I might actually surrender my fate to a piece of rope and throw caution to the wind and just JuUUuuuuummmmmmPPPPpppp.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and die a tragic death(maybe they'll put me in Guiness World Record though, still cool)

No comments: