How Hot Are You?
Are you safe to touch without oven mitts? Take this quiz to see if you're hot or not.
1) First off, how important is style?
Not nearly as important as personality, brains and social standing.
Eh. It's a little important. As long as you don't get too carried away with it.
It's pretty important. It's a good indicator of what a person is like.
It's one of the most important things. The way you present yourself is way more important than other stuff, because it's the only thing you can control.
2) Okay, so what is your style?
Cool and casual.
Edgy and unique.
3) How long do you take to get ready in the morning?
Less than 30 minutes.
30 to 45 minutes.
45 minutes to an hour.
Over an hour. (You have your reasons.)
4) Which activity do you do the most in the summer?
Dancing in large crowds.
Working on your tan.
Frolicking naked through sprinklers.
5) You visit a creek on a hot day with a bunch of your pals, and as soon as you all get to the shore, everyone strips down to their birthday suits and jumps in. What do you do?
Sit on the sidelines and play a game on your cell phone.
Strip down too. Hey, when in Rome.
Strip down to your almost-birthday suit. You have your limits.
Are you kidding? You'd be the first one in the water.
6) What's your best feature?
7) What do you wear to sleep?
A ratty, ill-fitting t-shirt.
8) You have 30 seconds alone in the dark with your crush. What do you do?
Tell him or her how you feel.
Make your move.
Close your eyes, make a kissy face and hope for the best.
Feel kind of awkward till the time runs out.
9) If your phone rang right now, whose name would you want to see on the caller ID?
Your best friend.
A random person from school.
A strange number that you don't recognize.
It doesn't matter -- you wouldn't answer it anyway.
10) Finally, pick a getaway car:
The Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile.
A yellow Lamborghini.
A stretch Hummer.